Fair & Flexible Conditions
Fully Transferable Deposits
Booking a holiday is a big commitment and sometimes it’s hard to be sure that your circumstances won’t change. We wanted to take out that worry for our customers so we’ve adapted our booking conditions to make it easier to manage the unexpected.
✓ Fully transferable deposits. Fully transferable deposits. You can cancel your booking up to 10 weeks before departure and not lose your deposit – we will hold your deposit and you can use it towards any new booking as long as you rebook within 12 months of the cancellation date of your original trip.
The small print
1. Both offers are valid for changes made from 1st October 2018.
2. Transferable deposits offer excludes Polar bookings.
3. If you cancel a trip before 70 days before travel, deposits are transferable but non-refundable. Deposits are only transferable to new bookings only, and travel must be within 12 months of the original travel date. Please note Private Adventures may be subject to additional costs.
4. If you cancel within 10 weeks of departure, normal booking conditions apply.
5. This service is not combinable with other booking offers, except Exodus loyalty discounts.
6. There is no cash alternative.
7. If you need to change your booking for valid reasons, Exodus will need to pass on airline cancellation fees once a ticket has been issued, plus any non-refundable ground costs incurred as a result of changes made. These will all be quoted in advance of confirming any change.
8. Offer valid on direct bookings only.
9. There is an amendment fee of £40 per booking to be paid when you come to rebook your holiday
The Adventure Begins Here
Get regular inspiration straight to your inbox from Exodus' experts.