16 days Excl. flights
Undiscovered southern Burma and Thailand's cultural gems
- Explore vibrant Bangkok by boat along its network of canals and waterway.
- Visit the Bridge on the River Kwai and Hellfire Pass, important WWII sites.
- Journey to the rarely visited southern states of Burma including the striking mountainous Kayin Stat.
- Join a Buddhist pilgrim trail to one of Burma's holiest sites, the Golden Rock pagda.
- Cycle among the thousands of pagodas in Bagan and the lawns, lakes and trees of Sukhothai Historical Park
- Sample delicious local cuisine
- Visit the bustling street markets of Rangoon and admire the faded colonial architecture