- If you have previously travelled with Exodus Travels at least twice, you will have Globetrotter membership of the Exodus Collective and are entitled to a 5% loyalty discount off your third to seventh trips (subject to conditions, see section 3 below).
- If you have travelled with Exodus at least seven times previously, you will have Pioneer membership of the Exodus Collective and are entitled to a 10% loyalty discount off your eighth trip and any subsequent trip thereafter.
- Globetrotter membership of the Exodus Collective and the 5% loyalty discount is valid for 12 months from the return date of your most recent Exodus Travels trip. If a new Exodus Travels trip is not booked within this time, your membership and the 5% loyalty discount will expire and will not be available for use. Exodus Collective membership and the 5% loyalty discount cannot be extended or reinstated once expired.
- If your Globetrotter membership of the Exodus Collective expires you will not be entitled to a loyalty discount on your next booking. Your record of the number of Exodus Travels trips taken will be kept active, and your membership of the Exodus Collective may be reinstated if you travel on a subsequent Exodus Travels trip.
- Regardless of the frequency of booking, once you have travelled on seven Exodus Travels trips, you will be entitled to the 10% Pioneer discount on your eighth and all subsequent trips.
- You do not need to be the lead passenger on the booking to use your Exodus Collective loyalty discount.
- This discount will be applied per passenger and not per booking and can only be applied to the person(s) who has travelled with Exodus Travels previously and are entitled to a loyalty discount as members of the Exodus Collective.
- If you have taken trips with Exodus pre-2008 and would like them to be counted towards Pioneer membership, you will need to be able to detail the trips taken and in what year.
- Application of your discount does not apply to or affect the deposit payment.
- The deposit payment as standard is as per section 4 in our booking terms and conditions, which can be accessed here.
- Your loyalty discount is shown as a line on your invoice and applied at final payment stage.
- Loyalty discount exclusions include but are not limited to pre or post tour hotel costs, insurance, trip extensions, flight supplements, single supplements, bike hire, or local activity costs deemed as extra, and the cost of such extras where they are added to your booking will not have the loyalty discount applied.
- Loyalty discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise stated.
- Exodus Collective loyalty discounts are offered at the discretion of Exodus Travels, and Exodus Travels has the right to terminate discounts or to change the discount rules, regulations, conditions of participation levels, in whole or part, at any time, with or without notice, even though these changes may affect the value of the discount already accumulated.
- Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively to past bookings or trips already taken.
- If booking through an agent, the discount can still be applied, however, Exodus Travels is not liable for any extra costs or discounts incurred through your chosen agent.
- The booking and flight amendment administration charge waiver is applicable for Pioneer members of the Exodus Collective only. A booking or flight amendment administration charge may be applied to any booking with a Pioneer member of the Exodus Collective included on the list of passengers unless the amendment only affects non-Pioneer members of the booking party. There may be additional third-party costs involved in a change which must be paid by the customer.
- Cancellation, either by you or by Exodus Travels, of a future booking with a loyalty discount does not automatically entitle you to a loyalty discount on a subsequent booking. If you do not rebook by the date of expiry of your Exodus Collective membership you will not be permitted to have a loyalty discount on your next booking.
- You will not have Pioneer membership of the Exodus Collective and will not be entitled to a 10% loyalty discount until you return from your seventh Exodus Travels trip. Cancellation of your seventh Exodus Travels trip prior to travel will result in your Exodus Collective membership expiry date reverting to 12 months following the return date of your most recent trip and if this date has past your membership will have expired.
- You will not have Globetrotter membership of the Exodus Collective if you have travelled on fewer than two Exodus Travels trips regardless of the number of future bookings you may hold with Exodus Travels. You are not entitled to a 5% loyalty discount on a third or subsequent booking until you return from your second Exodus Travels trip. Loyalty discount will not be applied retroactively after the initial holiday cost is agreed.
- Exodus Collective partnership discounts are offered at the discretion of Exodus Travels and our partner suppliers and are subject to change and availability and may be withdrawn at any time. Exodus Travels are not responsible for the provision of goods or services offered by our partners and are not liable for any damages arising from your use of Exodus Collective partnership discounts.
- Exodus Collective exclusive previews, including but not limited to live events, webinars, special offers, and new trip announcements, are offered at the discretion of Exodus Travels and may not be provided in instances where we deem it unnecessary to do so.
- Exclusive previews and partnership discounts will be communicated via email, post, phone, or SMS where we have your express permission to contact you using any of these methods. If you have not opted-in or have opted-out of any or all these methods of communication, we will be unable to inform you of your latest Exodus Collective benefits.
- You may request a copy of the latest Exodus Collective partnership discounts currently available by contacting us via email or post by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Customer Marketing Team, EXODUS TRAVELS, DST House St Mark’s Hill, Surbiton, KT6 4BH and we will aim to respond in writing within the next 5 working days.
16 Days from £ 2,199
Guided Group (Excl. Flights)
The iconic trek to the foot of the highest mountain on Earth
Walking & Trekking
8 Days from £ 1,249
Guided Group (Excl. Flights)
Discover the highlights of Italy's Amalfi coast on foot.
Walking & Trekking