MARRAKECH AND THE SAHARA - 7 NOVEMBER 2010

Hi there!  Is anyone else going on this trip with me?!  It's my first time with Exodus but really looking forward to it.  Claire

jcraxton

Hi Claire,

Me and my partner, Hannah, are on this trip. It is our second trip with Exodus, we did Kilimanjaro with them in January. Should be a fun week. I've never been camel riding before, I hear it's an experience!

James.

firehair

Hi Claire, I am also going on this trip with my sister, I am really looking forward to it and have already started to 'sort' my gear....... Vicky

firehair

Do not tell yr camel 'yella' it means go , run, run faster......LOL

firehair

its the highlights of Morocco i am doing so i think its a diff tour

Claire_B

Vicky - yes, think that's a different tour as this isn't called Highlights of Morocco...

James - I'll look forward then to meeting the two of you. Just bought a new sleeping bag for our night in the great outdoors! I'm on the group flight on the way out but on a different flight on the way back as I wanted to fly back into Gatwick (much closer to where I live). Have you been to Morocco before? I know all my jabs are up to date but do we need anti-malarials?

Hi to all of you, myself and my husband Ian are coming on this tour. It's our first time with Exodus but we have been on similar types of trips with (dare I say it) Explore. We have friends who've traveled with both and say they're both very good. Looking forward to meeting you all. Cat

Hi James and Hannah, Ian and I did Kili last year up the Shira route it was excellent. We'll have to compare notes. Cat

Helen-46

Hi all

I am travelling with you too! It's my 4th trip with Exodus and i have always found their trips excellent. I expect i will bump into you at Heathrow.

Wish i'd thought about getting alternative flights back - Gatwick's better for me too. I have borrowed a sleeping bag - that's a new one for me!

You've probably found this out already but my docs said malarials weren't needed.

Oh well, never mind :)

H

Helen-46

Just re-read my commenet and should clarify that 'oh well never mind' was referring to the flights not the trip or medical stuff!! I really should read things properly before i post them....., Heh ho, live and learn :)

Claire_B

Only a week to go now - getting quite excited now! See you all next Sunday -maybe at Heathrow! xx

Yeay! We'll look out for the exodus luggage labels.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 1 844 227 9087