Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

A week in Jordan 26 March 2011

Anonymous
Sun, 04/24/2011 - 16:04

Hi All,

I think I have already posted this incorrectly on the departures lounge, whoops! 

I have been waiting for Rita's email containing all your email addresses but sadly I have not received anything from her.

I have some photos of you all and would love to see any of yours especially of the High Place, which I did not go to.

If anyone would like to contact me on a_honour@sky.com or view my photos on facebook please contact through Anne Honour.

Happy travels to you all on your future adventures. Annie 

Anonymous
Thu, 02/16/2012 - 07:58

Hi Annie,

my family and I are going to Jordan in April on the Petra trip.  How expensive did you find Jordan? We're just trying to estimate how much spending money we need to change in to Dinars.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Ian.

Sun, 02/19/2012 - 22:12

Hi Ian - I know you didn't address this question to me but I've just come back from this trip (today!) - I took £300 in JOD and used it all - but that did include some souvenirs and drinks in Petra (which were quite pricy) - You should allow 30JOD pp for local tips and 20JOD pp for guide/driver - there are ATM's all over the place (although not Wadi Rum and only one in Petra) so easy to get cash out when you're there. The trip was excellent btw we packed in so much during the time we were there so hope you'll have a great time too.

Diane

Anonymous

Hi there everyone. This is Gill here.
When I returned home I had not received Andy's email. Please could someone contact me by e mail so that Clive and I can stay in the loop. gillswatson60@gmail.com
Hope you all got back safely . I am finding this grey weather hard to bear after the sun in Jordan.
Speak soon . Gill xx

You recently looked at