Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

MARRAKECH AND THE SAHARA - 7 NOVEMBER 2010

Anonymous
Wed, 09/22/2010 - 23:10

Hi there!  Is anyone else going on this trip with me?!  It's my first time with Exodus but really looking forward to it.  Claire

Anonymous
Thu, 09/23/2010 - 10:08

Hi Claire,

Me and my partner, Hannah, are on this trip. It is our second trip with Exodus, we did Kilimanjaro with them in January. Should be a fun week. I've never been camel riding before, I hear it's an experience!

James.

Anonymous
Thu, 09/23/2010 - 17:56

Hi Claire, I am also going on this trip with my sister, I am really looking forward to it and have already started to 'sort' my gear....... Vicky

Anonymous
Thu, 09/23/2010 - 17:58

Do not tell yr camel 'yella' it means go , run, run faster......LOL

Anonymous
Thu, 09/23/2010 - 18:04

its the highlights of Morocco i am doing so i think its a diff tour

Anonymous
Fri, 09/24/2010 - 22:27

Vicky - yes, think that's a different tour as this isn't called Highlights of Morocco...

James - I'll look forward then to meeting the two of you. Just bought a new sleeping bag for our night in the great outdoors! I'm on the group flight on the way out but on a different flight on the way back as I wanted to fly back into Gatwick (much closer to where I live). Have you been to Morocco before? I know all my jabs are up to date but do we need anti-malarials?

Anonymous
Sun, 10/03/2010 - 11:05

Hi to all of you, myself and my husband Ian are coming on this tour. It's our first time with Exodus but we have been on similar types of trips with (dare I say it) Explore. We have friends who've traveled with both and say they're both very good. Looking forward to meeting you all. Cat

Anonymous
Sun, 10/03/2010 - 11:09

Hi James and Hannah, Ian and I did Kili last year up the Shira route it was excellent. We'll have to compare notes. Cat

Anonymous
Thu, 10/28/2010 - 12:41

Hi all

I am travelling with you too! It's my 4th trip with Exodus and i have always found their trips excellent. I expect i will bump into you at Heathrow.

Wish i'd thought about getting alternative flights back - Gatwick's better for me too. I have borrowed a sleeping bag - that's a new one for me!

You've probably found this out already but my docs said malarials weren't needed.

Oh well, never mind :)

H

Anonymous
Thu, 10/28/2010 - 12:47

Just re-read my commenet and should clarify that 'oh well never mind' was referring to the flights not the trip or medical stuff!! I really should read things properly before i post them....., Heh ho, live and learn :)

Anonymous
Sat, 10/30/2010 - 16:23

Only a week to go now - getting quite excited now! See you all next Sunday -maybe at Heathrow! xx

Anonymous
Sat, 10/30/2010 - 16:43

Yeay! We'll look out for the exodus luggage labels.

You recently looked at