Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Kilimanjaro Northern Circuit 24 August 2010

Anonymous
Fri, 08/06/2010 - 23:12

Hi,

My name is John and I am looking forward to this trip with a mixture of excitement and trepidation.  I'd welcome hearing from others on the trip, and from any experts out there who could give advice as I have never done anything as challenging before.

Johnah

My latest posts

Anonymous
Sat, 08/07/2010 - 11:47

Hi Johnah.  I'm not an expert but I did this trip with Exodus last August/September and it was Brilliant!  I'd never done anything like this before either.  All of us made it to the summit.  It's challenging but great fun.  We laughed and sang our way to the top - even through the tough bits!  It's an experience of a lifetime.  The Northern Circuit is beautiful and means you have plenty of time to acclimatise.  That means a greater chance of summiting.  Do some walking treks before you go to prepare yourself for a few days of solid walking.  The guides are excellent.  Slowly, slowly, and you'll make it to the top!  Enjoy!!

Jackie

Anonymous
Sat, 08/07/2010 - 21:59

Thanks Jackie.  That's very reassuring.  I have been in serious training for a while now so I have my fingers crossed.

John

Anonymous
Mon, 08/09/2010 - 12:33

Hi John,

I am climbing kili next month, but arranging a trip to snowdon for some kili trekers is weekend, are you interested in coming along

JIm

Anonymous
Mon, 08/09/2010 - 22:58

Thanks Jim.  What a brilliant invitation.  Unfortunately I'm afraid I can't make it.  Good luck when you do go though.

John

You recently looked at