Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Kili Lemosho Route 14th Sept 2011

Anonymous
Thu, 04/07/2011 - 20:28

Hi anyone else going on this trip? Four of us going from Cheshire area...Tom get in touch still plenty of time to get some hills in!

My latest posts

Anonymous
Mon, 07/18/2011 - 16:37

3 of us from Essex. Have had to travel the country to get in some good hill walking. Cannot believe that there is less than 2 months to go now. Will come around soon enough. Will be an experience one way or another.

Anonymous
Tue, 07/19/2011 - 20:41

Hi,  Should be an excellent trip, one of our guys has been on exodus trips before and can't speak highly enough of them so we are been well looked after!  Can't believe how quickly it's come round good to get a few hills in as you say before the trip will hopefully make things a little easier, just looking forward to the whole experience and the altitude!   Reg. Tom

Anonymous
Mon, 08/08/2011 - 13:13

Really beginning to look forward to the trip now. One more training weekend in the Lake District to look forward to. This will be my fifth Exodus trip and whilst I have not done anything like this before with them, I have not been able to fault the company. Good luck with the last of your training and with the packing. In case of any problems at Nairobi, if you have an Exodus tag, suggest that you have it on your hand luggage as it will make your group easier to spot. Having been stuck at that airport once before it was nice that some of the group were able to come together before hand. Regards Sharon

Anonymous
Wed, 08/24/2011 - 20:48

Hi Sharon, exodus tags arrived today, have already received the kit bag, can't wait now, managed a couple of good hills in France a couple of weeks ago, so ready to go now. will prob. have a couple of days in the Peak district before we go then that's that! Took one of the members of our party on a bit of 'retail therapy' Monday afternoon -Cotswold, (He needed to upgrade his cold weather kit) Had a really good time spending someone else's money! We call him 'Rab man' now as he got a bundle of Rab gear good kit, plus I got him 15% off!  Bill was about two foot long!! Best Regards, Tom

Anonymous
Mon, 08/29/2011 - 17:50

Hi guys i'm going on this trip too and looking forward to it very much. See you on the 14th

Regards Craig

Anonymous
Sun, 09/04/2011 - 20:16

Hi everyone! Im also going on this trip...really looking forward to it (whilst trying to mentally prepare myself for it :)) hopefully see some of you in the real departure lounge, and if not, when we arrive!

Joey

You recently looked at