Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Japan Trips Spring 2012

Thu, 10/20/2011 - 18:41

I am intersested in both of your trips Ancient & Modern Japan and Empires of the East: Japan & China. This last April 2011 my trip was cancelled due to the tsunami in Japan. Is everything back to normal and is it safe to travel? Your new travel destination including both China & Japan intrigues me but is it too much of a sampler?! The guaranteed departure on Apr 14/12 is good because I'm one of those people that won't commit until I see a guarantee on the trip going. Has there been much interest in this combo trip yet?

Anonymous
Fri, 10/21/2011 - 15:52

Hi Alberta_Rose,

It's a bit too early to say (with our new brochures just beginning to hit doorsteps over the last week!) how much interest there is on the new Japan and China Trip, Empires of the East. However, what I can say is that things in the regions of Japan that we visit are definitely back to normal and it's undeniably an incredible place to visit at present. Last week, we posted the following news story that you may find of interest:

http://www.exodus.co.uk/news/2011/10/japan-scooping-tourism-awards

Empires of the East is a real highlights trip and is a great, busy and primarily city-based trip introducing you to these two countries. If your interest is really more with Japan and you'd like to get under its skin a bit more, then I'd definitely recomend considering Ancient & Modern Japan (or if you like hiking, then Mt Fuji & the Japanese Alps) as a preference. The extra time in Japan and visiting some of the quieter mountain villages and towns presents a very different, slower-paced and peaceful side to the country.

If you'd like to talk about the two trips further, please don't hesitate to call and ask to speak to me!

Kind regards,

Dan

You recently looked at