Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Japan Cherry Blossom 2012

Anonymous
Fri, 09/02/2011 - 12:28

Hi there,

I am desperate to visit Japan (on the Ancient and Modern tour) during the Cherry Blossom season but my job does not allow me to take holidays during the dates given for the season (school holidays).... If I took the April 14th - 28th tour would I experince the Cherry Blossoms at all? I would really appreciate some feed back so I can figure out what to do!

Many Thanks,

Mary

Anonymous
Tue, 09/06/2011 - 13:03

All of our March and April departures should see cherry blossom somewhere on the tour - that's why we run so many departures during this time! For the April departure that you are looking at, you are likely to see it up in the mountains at Takayama and Matsumoto, where cherry trees completely encircle the beautiful Black Castle!

Anonymous
Tue, 08/07/2012 - 17:59

I went on this tour a few years ago on the dates you suggest and we saw cherry blossom EVERYWHERE - best trip ever!

Anonymous
Fri, 08/10/2012 - 20:07

Yay! This is just what I want to hear :-D Thank you! I am sooooo excited for next year! I am booked on the trip, the dates are slightly different - but pretty much the same (5th-22nd). So fingers crossed I get my cherry blossom experience hehe x x x

You recently looked at