Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Great Wall of China - Oct 2011

Anonymous
Fri, 07/29/2011 - 23:31

Hi,

Just wanted to see if I have any fellow travellers out there?  :0)

Just sending off my visa forms and getting excited already!!

Lou

Anonymous
Wed, 08/10/2011 - 17:29

Yes I am going.  not yet sorted visa as off to Scotland tomorrow and when back from that holiday will get excited and sort visa! Am flying from Birmingham, where are you flying from? 

Anonymous
Tue, 09/13/2011 - 13:30

Hiya,

Sorry for delayed response!  I'm flying from Birmingham as well - would be great if we could meet at the airport!

My visa's all done now and I think I just need to make last minute preparations re travel to the airport etc. 

Lou

:0)

Anonymous
Sun, 09/18/2011 - 09:00

Hi

Sorry for an euqually delayed response yes it would be great to meet at the airport, flight leaves at 1730hrs so guess we need to be there 3 hours before hand.  We could meet at check in at 1430hrs?  My email address is loopyloucheese@yahoo.co.uk if you drop me a line I will give you my mobile number then we can definitely meet.  Yes I too now have my Visa and am getting excited. Chhers, Louise

Anonymous
Sat, 09/24/2011 - 17:52

Hello I'm joining this trip too I leave from Birmingham but different flight So guess I'll see you at the hotel ! Excited and a bit nervous Those steps look challenging!
Hope you got your visas
Look forward to meeting you all

Jan

Anonymous
Thu, 10/06/2011 - 18:13

Ok maybe we will meet up in Amsterdam airport as I guess we are all on the same Beijing flight.  We shall see otherwise see you at the hotel  Louise

You recently looked at