Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Are you going on trip no AOC Feb 9th 2012

Anonymous
Sat, 10/01/2011 - 10:43

Janice and John from Norfolk would like to chat to fellow travellers.

Anonymous

Hi Jance and John

Yes we are booked on the trip, I think we may have been one of the last to book. Really looking forward to the holiday, I need one now but am going to have to wait I suppose, stiil 4 months and counting.

Best wishes:

Paul and Ann

Anonymous
Thu, 10/27/2011 - 17:54

Hi All,we are coming too!

Sarah and Tim Webb

Anonymous
Fri, 10/28/2011 - 07:39

Time is flying by not long to go now....looking forward to an action packed trip as always with Exodus....

Anonymous
Fri, 10/28/2011 - 15:55

We have been advised by people who have been to this area and down the Mekong that it can be cold  at night and on the boat so bring a jumper(tho i'm sure we will all be wearing them for departure from here!)

How many of you have travelled with exodus before?

Anonymous
Sat, 10/29/2011 - 08:16

Thanks for the advice on warm clothing, I have done around 5 trips with Exodus always a pleasure, last year was one of the best to India and Nepal rather hectic but amazing,,,it's not for the faint hearted early starts and lots of travelling, but lovely people, excellent guides and always an adventure.....counting the days,,,,

Anonymous
Thu, 11/17/2011 - 12:25

Hi everyone. Nice to hear from you.   We did the peru trip a couple of years ago which was terrific so hope this one is as good.  Daughter just come back from Vietnam (with Exodus) and although having travelled the world said it was the best holiday ever. We are travelling from Heathrow on the 9th. Will we meet anyone there?  Janice and John

Anonymous
Thu, 11/17/2011 - 14:38

yes, we will be there.looking forward to meeting everyone

Sarah and tim

Anonymous
Fri, 12/16/2011 - 15:01

With 3 currencies to cater for,has anyone decided how to do it? we usually take sterling and change it "in country". i read that dollars are accepted in cambodia but not sure about sterling.

You recently looked at