Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Via Ferrata

Anonymous
Sat, 06/20/2009 - 19:20

Hi there, just looking to see if anyone going on the intro to via ferrata on 11th July is out there to say hello before turning up in Italia.

Anonymous
Sun, 07/05/2009 - 16:27

Hi

Only a week to go, hope the weather is the same out there as here!  Have you done anything like this before?

Anonymous
Sun, 07/05/2009 - 16:43

Er, no!  Not really.  I did one day walking up the Scheffauer near Soll in Austria, which needed fixed rope & harness but that's about it.  And it was about 6 years ago.  I am a little bit worried about the possibility of turning into a total wimp.  But on the plus side, the scenery should be beautiful so even if I find myself stranded clinging to a mountainside, at least there'll be a nice view! What about you? 

Rach

Anonymous
Thu, 07/09/2009 - 22:25

you'll be fine!  I did the small via ferrata in the lakes last year which is why I am here really, looking forward to it.  Just finished packing so hope I've left nothing out...

Anonymous
Thu, 07/09/2009 - 22:25

you'll be fine!  I did the small via ferrata in the lakes last year which is why I am here really, looking forward to it.  Just finished packing so hope I've left nothing out...

Anonymous
Mon, 07/20/2009 - 23:50

How was your trip, I'm heading over to Italy for the Intro to Via Ferrata this Saturday - any top tips?

Hollie

Anonymous
Sun, 07/26/2009 - 21:52

I'm probably a bit too late replying - by the time you read this you'll be back I expect!!  Anyway I'm sure you'll have a great time as i think everyone in our group did!

Rach

You recently looked at