Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Atlas Panorama 10th May

Anonymous
Mon, 04/27/2009 - 15:19

I'm Linda Wolfe, booked on the 10th May departure with my husband Alan.  Are we likley to spot any other Exodus kitbags at Gatwick?  Our weekend walking is usually in the Grampian Mountains of Scotland, so we're looking forward to some sunshine.

Anonymous
Mon, 04/27/2009 - 20:52

I'm Kate and I'll be on that flight too. My weeknd walking is usually in South Wales and I'm really looking forward to some sunshire - and to meeting you! Any idea how many others on the trip?

Anonymous
Mon, 04/27/2009 - 22:47

Hi Linda, I am Stephanie and will be travelling on my own.  This is my first experience of this type of adventure holiday but Exodus comes highly recommended to me (no, I don't work for them).  I am a keen walker but living on the South Coast I am not used to any kind of altitude or more incline than a speed ramp so this holiday is certainly going to test muscles I didn't know I had?!  Looking forward to some sun also and to meeting new people.

Anonymous
Wed, 04/29/2009 - 16:59

Hi , i'm Sue and will be travelling on my own, its the first time with exodus, but was recommended by a friend.... I have been walking before in the spanish pyrenees, and from time to time on exmoor! I cant wait to get to marrakesh and the atlas mountains, am so looking forward to it and meeting new people etc. Will probably not be taking the rather large exodus bag tho! See  you at the airport .

Anonymous
Thu, 04/30/2009 - 11:53

Hi, i'm rob and i'm going on this trip too. First time with Exodus also.

Anonymous
Fri, 05/08/2009 - 18:58

Hi, We have just packed our Exodus Kit Bags as we are off to Gatwick tomorrow. Look out for the 2 old wrinklies from the Midlands Val & Nick. Here's hoping we all have a fab time.

You recently looked at