Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Annapurna Base Camp trek

Anonymous
Fri, 04/17/2009 - 21:19

Hi. Just booked my place on the ABC trek, with a little bit of rest on the Chitwan extension at the end. Its my challenge for my 40th, so I better start training now! It would be good to hear from any one else on the trip.

Anonymous
Sun, 04/26/2009 - 13:28

rosie w. hi!! Iam also on the trip, with several of my friends!! we met on the Borneo trip with exodus last november!!  also doing the Chitwan extension, but doing it at the beginning of the trip with my friend Tim! so by the time the rest of the group arrive, we should be back in kathmandu!! we are all up for a a gd laugh and well chilled!! so look forward to meeting!! its always interesting to find out who the rest of team are!! dont train too hard!!! we dont!!!

Anonymous
Mon, 04/27/2009 - 13:42

Hello, I was on the Borneo trip last year with Rosie and Tim and am looking forward to Annapurna.  I went to Nepal in 2005 and can't wait to go back.  It's a wonderful country.

Jonny

Anonymous
Mon, 04/27/2009 - 22:56

Rosie and I are doing the Chitwan extension before the trek, so we can tell you all about it Sally when we meet up at the start of the trip. However, because we are doing the Chitwan extension first, we arrive back in Kathmandu after the rest of the group arrives from London. So, Rosie and I will miss the briefing from the tour leader. Anyway, good luck with the preparation. I look forward to meeting you Sally.

Anonymous
Tue, 06/09/2009 - 22:03

Hi Debbie and I have booked the ABC trek for my 50th challenge so I hope you do not all get too fit as we will not be able to keep up!   Look forward to meeting you all in October.

Anonymous
Wed, 10/21/2009 - 20:15

Not long to go now! I'm travelling from Heathrow T3 on the Jet Airways flight 9W121 (the main group flight). It would be good to meet any of my fellow trekkers in the departure lounge. Please drop me an email to sally.wilson.69@ntlworld.com so we can arrange to swap mobile numbers.

Anonymous
Wed, 10/21/2009 - 20:50

Having just checked the revised e-ticket, it would appear that the flight now leaves from T4. Good job I found out before I got to Heathrow.

Anonymous
Mon, 10/26/2009 - 12:25

Pam and I will be there on Friday evening. This is our first Exodus trip and first time to the Himalayas. Really looking forward to it. You should recogise us with our Exodus kit bags!! See you all on Friday.

You recently looked at