Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

bhutan

Anonymous
Fri, 03/20/2009 - 11:36

Anyone else out there signed up for this trip? Anyone know of a good website to find out what the temperatures and weather will be like in Bhutan in a fortnight?!

Also, anyone who has been to Bhutan before, can you recommend the easiest form of cash/travellers cheques to take?

cheers

Anonymous
Tue, 03/24/2009 - 16:14

Thanks Nowalking - looks quite warm over there, but also quite damp!

Anonymous
Sat, 03/28/2009 - 17:09

Hi ,

Just realised when I clicked on your link, that you are doing a different trip to me - I am doing the Festivals of Bhutan. I got confused by the fact your trip is called the land of the thunder dragon which I thought was the other name for Bhutan!!

Well, it doesn't take a lot to confuse me!

Anonymous
Wed, 04/01/2009 - 15:28

I thought it was funny that your log in name is no walking when there's a three day trek involved in the trip! I suspect we'll all be in Paro on about the same day though so we could all be seeing each other anyway

Anonymous
Thu, 04/02/2009 - 18:06

Hi Katyjobo,

Yes we most prob will be in Paro on same day - I will be the one whinging that we are doing too much walking on a nonwalking holiday!! I avoid the footprint symbol like the plague when flicking through the brouchure.I do actually enjoy walking but have found on trips of this nature , most people don't walk but in reality hike at top speed to the destination whereas I prefer to amble and actually look around and admire the scenery.

If you are checking in at Heathrow on Saturday, I will be the one dressed for the Artic in a red puffa coat!

Hope you have a great trip !

You recently looked at