Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Iran

Anonymous
Thu, 03/19/2009 - 22:43

Hi,

Anyone booked on this trip. I'm going out on the thursday and having a day in Tehran first. Anyone else going early may like to meet up ?

Ha sanyone else already been on this trip before and can giive tips on what to do in Tehran or what's going on in May?

Thanks

Anonymous
Tue, 03/24/2009 - 14:29

Hello Richard,

I havent booked my flights yet but am toying with the idea of going early. Im suprised our trip does not include a tour around Tehran, id like to see the monument to Khomeini and find the jewish quarter. I havent "gened " up yet on all there is to see but am excited.

Kathleen.  

Anonymous
Tue, 04/21/2009 - 13:14

I was thinking of doing an extra day at the end - particularly with the Monday when we get back being a bank holiday.

Anyone planning an extra day before/after the tour?

Felicity

Anonymous
Mon, 04/27/2009 - 13:47

Hello.  I am flying in and out on the Exodus dates but if anyone else is in London would be happy to meet up for a drink before we leave.  Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Best

Jill

Anonymous
Sun, 05/10/2009 - 17:23

On arrival we have a free day.

I'm keen to get a guide and go to two museums. One needs to be the jewel museum - it's meant to be amazing. Anyone interested?

Anyone got any bright ideas on to wear? (maybe i've left this a little late).

Felicity

Anonymous
Thu, 05/14/2009 - 07:10

Hi guys,

Im planning on departing today, if anyone else is flying over a day early on BMI & would like to share a taxi to the hotel upon arrival pls keep an eye out for me. Im Kathleen Byrne,  have ginger hair when its not under a hejab! 

K. 

You recently looked at