Highlights of Morocco - departing March 25th

Anonymous
Thu, 01/29/2009 - 13:08

Hi, Anyone in for this one?

Helen

Anonymous
Thu, 02/19/2009 - 18:47

Hello Helen,

Yes,i am booked for this with 2 friends.

liz

Anonymous
Thu, 02/19/2009 - 19:28

Hi Liz! Nice to meet you! Where are you travelling from - London? I'm travelling solo so it's nice to know a name before I set off. Thanks for replying. Have you done any of these holidays before?

Helen

Anonymous
Sat, 02/21/2009 - 09:31

Hi Helen,

Yes -we are flying from Leeds Bradford airport to London. not sure about return as the airline ceases the route whilst we are away. I have never been with this firm before,although Maureen and Bernie have i think. i have been on organised holidays before but more usually independent travel....

And you?

Anonymous
Mon, 02/23/2009 - 20:53

Hi Liz, First time for me travelling solo and this type of holiday so new on all counts.
I'm looking forward to it and am just having footwear issues right now but apart from that I'll be set! Looking forward to meeting you all too.
Helen

Fri, 03/06/2009 - 15:11

Hi Helen and Liz.  Just received the final joining notes - very exciting!  This will be our second holiday with Exodus (my husband, Brian and me).  The first one was Cuba which was excellent and we're really looking forward to this one.  See you soon!  Frances

Anonymous
Fri, 03/06/2009 - 17:45

Hi Frances, nice to meet you!  I got mine today too.  It's raining in Morocco at the moment so I'm hoping it'll rain itself dry by the time we all get there.  Looking forward to it now!  Helen

Anonymous
Sun, 03/08/2009 - 16:51

Hi!

Just logged on again. Wondering what temperatures might be in Morocco whilst we are there-anyone any ideas? Concerned over luggage allowance-never been one to travel light! Foot wear always a problem in my book!

Liz

Anonymous
Mon, 03/09/2009 - 09:48

Hi Liz, I keep checking the weather and it's been everything from cold and wet to sunny and 20 degrees +.  I don't think it's going to be that hot but you'd hope that by end March it's pleasantly warm in the day.  I'm with you on the not able to travel light thing but trying to be practical for once and remember the whatever I take I'll end up lugging about to some extent so that's keeping me in check! Not long to go now :)

Anonymous
Thu, 03/19/2009 - 19:09

Hi Y'all.  Look forward to meeting you all.  Travel light with good boots - Exodus trips are not a fashion show - just excellent value with high quality leaders, excellent itineries, full days and fun though accommodation can sometimes be a bit basic, but with local flavour!! .  My pal John and I are on our sixth trip with Exodus and confidently expect more of the same ( Our ladies prefer 5* and pampering).  Pack something warm for the High Atlas and night in the desert - chances are you'll need it.

See you on the 25th.  Brian and John

Mon, 03/23/2009 - 13:36

I think you're right about the "pack something warm" bit - temperatures just seem to have plummeted - and wet too!  Back to the drawing board with the packing - I was hoping for hot and dry!

Anonymous
Mon, 03/23/2009 - 17:31
Aah-wet makes the packing even more challenging......that fashion show i was planning might have to be put on hold.!

You recently looked at