search-wrapper

Kilimanjaro fellow travellers

Anonymous
Sun, 01/04/2009 - 17:52

Hi

We are an earlyish 50 year old couple on the trip to Kilimnajaro

Would like to meet fellow travellers

We didi Machu Pichu last year and on return had to book another trip

Been looking forward to this for 6 months but and a BIG BUT this is another league

Aby and Mike

Anonymous
Mon, 01/05/2009 - 13:08

Hi Aby and Mike,

I'm Tom (aged 27 living in London) and am coming on the Kilimanjaro trip too. Can't believe it's only four weeks away now! You're definitely right that this trip sounds like a massive challenge..... But I'm looking forward to it.

Tom

Anonymous
Wed, 01/07/2009 - 19:30

Hi Tom nice to hear from another traveller - maybe everyone else is too busy training

To you and anyone else who logs in -

Only 23 days to go and trying to increase our training but not easy after Christams.

Laid out all the gear just to make sure we have everything

Still got a bit of a shopping list and will need to remember to have plenty memory sticks especially for the safari.

You will find oiut very soon that we have a 'thing' about photographs at every oppertunity

We are from north of Manchester so are driving down as Mike does not trust Heathrow to hand our luggage!!!

Aby on behalf of both of us

Anonymous
Tue, 01/20/2009 - 10:13

Hi All!

I think I may have been posting in the wrong thread! Is everyone leaving Heathrow on the 30th, flight departing at 19:00 (KQ101)?

If so I'll be joining you and probably be the youngest on the trip at 18. I'm a web programmer based in Leicestershire and this trip has been a dream of mine for a while now.

I look forward to seeing everyone on the 30th, we should all be pretty easy to spot at the airport I'd have thought!

Ash 

You recently looked at