- Stay in the resort of Yllas in the heart of Finnish Lapland, a cross country skier's paradise
- Pallas-Yllastunturi National Park - officially where the world's cleanest air has been measured
- Ski in ski out 3* family run accommodation based in the Lappish village of Akaslompolo
- Snow sure destination
- Opportunity to see the Northern Lights!
- Plenty of activities to choose from including snowmobiling, husky rides, snowshoeing, fat biking and nearby, downhill skiing
8 Days from USD 3,179
Self-Guided Holidays (Excl. Flights)
The village of San Cassiano, in the heart of the Italian Dolomites' Alta Badia region, boasts some of the most spectacular alpine scenery as well as a reputation for excellent cuisine.