Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

Everest Base Camp: 25th March - 11th April 2011

Thu, 11/11/2010 - 12:09

Fellow Trekkers,

My name is Adam Fairfield, I am a 29 year Employment Consultant, and will be doing the Everest Base Camp Trek on the dates shown the this blog title.

This is something I am doing for my 30th Birthday, and with it being a relatively late booking, none of my freinds can get the money together in time, so I will be doing this alone.

I know from speaking with Ian Langford at Exodus that other people are now booking onto the trip, and I was hoping to meet you all before we depart, and maybe even arrange some trainign treks over the coming months.

Anyway, be great to hear from you all.

Thu, 11/11/2010 - 12:16

Apologies for the spelling mistakes, I really need to proof read my blogs!! :-)

Mon, 11/29/2010 - 10:50

Is there anybody on this trip? lol

Mon, 11/29/2010 - 11:01

Have just seen that the trip is now guaranteed!!

Happy Days!! :-)

Wed, 12/01/2010 - 20:06

Hi Adam,

I'm also on this trip! I'm Hollie, I'm a 26 year old farm vet from Macclesfield, I climbed Kilimanjaro earlier this year and caught the mountain climbing bug! Also a solo traveller and pretty excited about the trip already! Would definitely be up for meeting up/ training trek over the next few months.

Cheers Hollie

Thu, 12/02/2010 - 10:15

Hey Hollie,

Yay another fellow trekker for our trip. So glad it is confirmed now, as those dates mean a lot to me. So what have you got planned in the form of training treks / climbs? A few friends and me were supposed to be doing Whernisde and Scafell at the weekend but looking like a no go. Thinking next weekend if you are interested?

Adam x

Mon, 12/06/2010 - 08:55

Hi Adam,

Training treks sound like a great idea-I've got plans for next sunday but would definitely be up for walking saturday if you've got something planned?

Cheers Hollie

Wed, 01/19/2011 - 16:32

Where abouts do you live Hollie and where do you fancy climbing?

You recently looked at