Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Anyone going on the Inca Trail on 19/20 Dec 2012?

Anonymous
Wed, 11/28/2012 - 22:22

I'm off on this trip? Would be great to find people in Madrid to get to know each other - as always the long haul flight will be the fun bit! :)

Anonymous
Sun, 12/02/2012 - 18:50

Hi,

I'll be on the same trip. I'd like to meet up at the airport in Madrid as well! It's my first trip with Exodus. I'll be making my way from Dublin- Madrid direct with a few hours to kill. I think we leave from Terminal 4? 

Question? Does anyone know whether you can use plugs for Southern Europe in Peru? Went on line and this is what I was advised.  Looking forward to meeting up,

Dee 

Anonymous
Sat, 12/15/2012 - 19:42

Hello,

I'll be on the same trip - flying from Heathrow. It would be great to meet up in Madrid. 

I think the safest way is to take a transworld plug - I'm not sure if continental plugs are good for Peru.

Looking forward to meeting you soon!

Vesna 

Anonymous
Sun, 12/16/2012 - 12:38

Hi Vesna,

Nice to hear from you and thanks for you advice re the adaptor. I e mailed one of the Exodus experts and she said that you can use two round pin european adaptors in Peru.

Hope to see you at the airport. I'm tall and I'll have a smallish green backpack and I'll be wearing black/grey hiking boots.

Hasta luego,

Deirdre 

Anonymous
Sun, 12/16/2012 - 17:28

Hi everyone I am also on the trip travelling from North Yorkshire via heathrow. Not been anywhere with exodus before but have heard some good reports.
As for the plugs I was just going to find out when I got there and if I didn't have the correct one I would guess there would be someone willing to sell me one.

Anonymous
Sun, 12/16/2012 - 18:45

Hi Ian, 

Hope to see you at the airport too .

Deirdre (Dee) 

Anonymous
Sun, 12/16/2012 - 20:46

Hi Dee and Ian,

Nice to hear from you both. Hope to see you at the airport. I will be wearing an orange hat and grey/orange hiking boots.  

Vesna 

Anonymous
Tue, 12/18/2012 - 12:45

Hi all , just wanted to wish you all a wonderful trip , I did the Inca Trail last year and it was one of the most amazing trecks I have done .  Be prepared for lots and lots of steps on the way down from Dead Woman's pass (walking poles really do help ) and make sure you visit the highest Irish Bar in the World ( Paddy's ) in Cuzco .

Enjoy !!

Anonymous
Tue, 12/18/2012 - 15:21

Thanks for your good wishes Colly wobbles.

Dee 

Anonymous
Tue, 12/18/2012 - 16:04

Nice one colly thanks.
Yes hope to see u at airport, il have a paddington bear poking out my bag ????. Ian

Anonymous
Tue, 12/18/2012 - 20:21

Ian unfortunately I won't be there as I said I did it last year :0( , just wanted to wish each and every one of you the trip of a lifetime !!! It truly is a magical place ! Everyone says the treck to Dead Woman's passes the hardest but I found the day after tougher (all those steps downhill ) , if you have not got walking poles hire some . Trust me when I say I enjoyed every single step !!! I am now doing Kilimanaro next December . Love to hear how you all get on and who knows , you may decide to join forces and tag along with lil ole me next year ! Have the time of your lives all x x x

You recently looked at