Experience breathtaking beauty on one of our Europe walking tours! From the majestic snow-capped peaks and spectacular coastal footpaths of the Mediterranean to the tranquil forests and flower-filled meadows, there is something for every trekker. Take on the iconic treks of the Tre Cime in The Dolomites, Walk in the cols on the Tour du Mont Blanc, or tackle Italy’s Path of the Gods. Explore the rich history of Europe with visits to medieval Spanish monasteries, Roman ruins on The Greek Island of Evia, and the Spanish pilgrim’s path of the Camino de Santiago. Discover hidden gems in Eastern Europe, such as Croatia’s islands, Bulgaria’s mysterious folklore or Albania‘s wonderous agriculture.
We stay in handpicked accommodations, often family-run and authentic to the area where you can feast on local cuisine. Our Europe walking tours are carefully timed for local festivals, the best weather, and seasonal highlights, such as lavender in Provence. Whether you want to wander at your own pace on a self-guided walking tour, join a group trip, trek point-to-point, or stay at a central base, we look forward to welcoming you on one of our hiking tours in Europe!
Check out more information on our incredible walking trips in Europe below:
Best Walking Tours in Europe
8 DaysfromUSD 1,849
Guided Group (Incl. Taxes)
Discover the highlights of Italy's Amalfi coast on foot.
1. Italy: Sip, eat, and stroll through Italy; walk through Chianti’s lush vineyards, explore medieval villages, take secluded mountain hikes, and walk the iconic “Path of the Gods”. Our Italy walking tours don’t disappoint!
2. Portugal: Explore the magnificent heritage of Lisbon and Sintra and elegant Coimbra. Visit Porto, and the UNESCO Douro Valley wine region, trek to volcanoes in Madeira and hot springs in the Azores, Portugal is a trekking paradise.
3. Greece: Discover sun-kissed Mediterranean bliss while walking through Greece; whitewashed villages, refreshing wines, and dazzling beaches. Walk through the stunning villages of Paros, Santorini, and Naxos, a walking trip to Greece offers endless enriching opportunities.
4. Spain: Meander cobbled streets and fall under Spain’s spell; in humming markets, plentiful orchards, and ripe vineyards. Trek the exciting Pyrenees and Sierra Nevada Mountain ranges and traverse the Camino de Santiago route to find breathtaking views!
5. Croatia: Explore the historic UNESCO city of Dubrovnik on foot, before trekking the mountains of its stunning national parks. Wander through medieval towns sampling local wines and trying the region’s delicious food. Walking in Croatia is a must!
A fantastic week in Tuscany, the family who ran the Agriturismo were delightful and could not be more friendly, considerate and helpful. The accommodation is fairly basic,but clean and comfortable (as expected). We were worried prior to the trip about the weather, but it turned out to be sunny most of the week! The itinery was just amazing, varied and with some quite incredible walks; especially the last day hiking up Monte Sumbra – unforgetable! The walking group was a great cross section of people, and many laughs were had over the week…..all I can say is it is a ‘must do’ trip!
Walks well paced and enjoyable. Guide ensured excellent teamwork. However, due to unseasonal heavy rains the accommodation was unsatisfactory. Despite several requests the owner of the farmhouse refused to turn on any heating. This not only made our nights uncomfortably cold, but gave no opportunity for our wet clothing, bath towels, etc., to dry. In addition we were unable to sit outside and there was no communal area inside to gather. The swimming pool was not ready for our use. I contacted Candice who though sympathetic, was unable to resolve the situation.
We hiked with a fabulous, congenial and like-minded group. We all got on so well. Our comradery made the trip fun and stimulating. The Villa Casalta is an odd place. Exodus needs to do a site visit or just scrap this villa and look elsewhere.