Gross Tonnage: 675
Length: 192 feet
Beam: 29 feet
Draft: 12 feet
Number of Guests: 32
Crew Nationality: Ecuadorian
Ship’s Registry: Ecuador
General & Suites information:
• The Evolution has four decks of passenger facilities:
– A Deck – features bridge, roof deck with bar and Category 4 and 5 staterooms that range from 200 – 263 square feet and feature a picture window.
– B Deck – features dining room, outdoor dining, reception, lounge, sun deck, Jacuzzi
– C Deck – features doctor’s office, Category 2 and 3 staterooms which range from 140 – 198 square feet and feature a picture window.
– D Deck – features Category 1 staterooms which range from 166 – 200 square feet and feature a porthole.
• Each suite has ocean views, en suite facilities, storage space, a small safe, a hair dryer, and individual air-conditioning control. Electrical outlets are 110 volts and take American-style flat-pronged plugs.
• Evolution allows bridge visits, contingent upon weather and navigation conditions.
• Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
• There is no elevator/lift on the Evolution and access to all decks is with stairs only
Dining & Services:
- The main restaurant can accommodate all guests at one seating. When weather permits, meals can also be served on deck.
- Most diets can be catered for on board, but special dietary requests must be made in advance.
- Afternoon tea is served in the lounge and coffee and tea are available 24 hours a day.
- Evolution carries Zodiacs for landings and sightseeing cruises.
- Public spaces include a sun deck with Jacuzzi,a library, both indoor and outdoor dining areas, a lounge, and two bars.
- The US dollar is the currency used on board. Ship accounts can be paid by Traveller’s checks or Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
The Adventure Begins Here
Get regular inspiration straight to your inbox from Exodus' experts.