Coral Expedition II
Gross Tonnage: 730
Length: 115 feet
Beam: 40 feet
Draft: 8 feet
Number of Guests: 42
Crew Nationality: Australian
Ship’s Registry: Australia
General & Rooms information:
- Three decks of passenger facilities:
– A Deck has sun deck, small library, and lounge with bar.
– B Deck has Category 3 and 4 staterooms that range from 151 – 162 square feet and feature a picture window and either double or twin beds.
– C Deck has restaurant with bar and C Deck has Category 1 and 2 staterooms that range from 141 – 151 square feet and feature a picture window. Category 1 staterooms feature two twin beds, while Category 2 staterooms feature either a double or twin beds.
- Stairs (no elevator) service all decks.
- Coral Expeditions II allows bridge visits, contingent upon weather and navigation conditions.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- All staterooms have ocean views, en suite facilities, storage space, hair dryer, and individual air-conditioning control. Electrical outlets are 220 – 240 volts and take Australian-style slanted, flat-pronged plugs.
Dining & Services:
- The main restaurant can accommodate all guests at one seating. When weather permits, meals can also be served on deck.
- Most diets can be catered for on board, but special dietary requests must be made in advance.
- Afternoon tea is served in the lounge and coffee and tea are available 24 hours a day.
- Coral Expeditions II carries Zodiacs and a glass-bottom boat.
- Public spaces include a sun deck with lounge chairs, library, small shop, indoor and outdoor dining areas, lounge, and two bars.
- Coral Expeditions II is fully stocked with a wide range of snorkels, fins and masks (to fit all sizes), and shorty wet suits, along with all the necessary scuba equipment.
- The Australian dollar is the currency used on board. Ship accounts can be paid by traveler’s check or Visa, MasterCard, Diners and American Express.
The Adventure Begins Here
Get regular inspiration straight to your inbox from Exodus' experts.