Gross Tonnage: 1,779
Length: 207 ft.
Beam: 43 ft.
Draft: 10 ft.
Number of Guests: 65
Crew Nationality: Australia/New Zealand
Ship’s Registry: Australia
General & Rooms information:
- Four decks of guest facilities:
– Main Deck – guest staterooms, dining room, and Xplorer and Zodiac boarding
– Promenade Deck – guest staterooms
– Bridge Deck – guest staterooms with private balconies, lounge, and bridge
– Sun Deck – Outdoor bar and observation area
- Stairs service all decks. There is no elevator.
- The bridge is available to visit most times throughout the day, contingent upon weather, security, and navigation conditions.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas on outside decks.
- All staterooms feature ocean views, two twin beds or a double bed, a sitting area, a well-appointed en suite bathroom, large closets, and desk.
- Category 1 staterooms are 195 square feet and feature two portholes; Category 2 staterooms are 195 square feet and feature two small windows; Category 3 staterooms are 160 square feet and feature a large window; Category 4 staterooms are 195 square feet and feature a large window; Category 5 staterooms are 195 square feet and feature a private balcony.
Dining & Services:
- The dining room can accommodate all guests at one seating and features large outside windows.
- Most diets can be catered for on board, but special dietary requests must be made in advance.
- Coffee and tea are available 24 hours a day.
- The Coral Discoverer carries a fleet of Zodiacs and the Xplorer excursion boat, which can accommodate all guests.
- Public spaces include a large lecture lounge, sun deck with outdoor bar and seating area, and a reference library.
- Additional amenities include two fully-stocked cocktail bars, wireless Internet, and laundry service (no dry cleaning). Rates are posted on board.
- The Australian dollar is the currency used on board. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Diners Club are accepted for payment of shipboard accounts.
The Adventure Begins Here
Get regular inspiration straight to your inbox from Exodus' experts.