Gross Tonnage: 620
Length: 164 feet
Beam: 31 feet
Draft: 3.61 feet
Number of Guests: 36
Crew Nationality: Peruvian
Ship’s Registry: Peru
Suites: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Master Suites: 9, 10
General & Suites information:
All spacious suites are air-conditioned and feature en-suite bathrooms, a desk and ample closet space.
• Lower Deck Suite: Cabins with convertible twin or California King-sized bed and panoramic floor-to-ceiling window. Approx. 226 sq. ft.
• Upper Deck Suite: Cabins with convertible twin or California King-sized bed, panoramic floor-to-ceiling window and balcony. Approx. 226 sq. ft.
• Master Suite: Cabins with convertible twin or California King-sized bed, panoramic floor-to-ceiling window with 90° view. Approx. 248 sq. ft.
• Zafiro suite: Cabins with convertible twin or California King-sized bed, panoramic floor-to-ceiling window with 180° view, balcony and Jacuzzi-style bathtub and convertible sofa bed. Approx. 480 sq. ft.
Dining & Services:
- The dining room can accommodate all guests at one seating.
- Meals feature regional specialties and contemporary cuisine infused with flavours from the surrounding rainforest.
- Most diets can be catered for on board, but special dietary requests must be made in advance.
- Breakfast is served buffet-style and a la carte.
- Dinner is served in the main restaurant. When weather permits, meals can also be served on deck.
- Coffee and tea are available 24 hours a day.
- The Zafiro carries a fleet of excursion boats and kayaks.
- Laundry services (no dry cleaning), a spa, boutique and an exercise room are available on board.
- Nuevo Sol or US dollars are accepted onboard. Visa and Mastercard are accepted for payment of shipboard accounts and will be charged in the local currency which is the Nuevo Sol.
The Adventure Begins Here
Get regular inspiration straight to your inbox from Exodus' experts.