Gross Tonnage: 181
Length: 131 feet
Beam: 42 feet
Draft: 14 feet
Number of Guests: 26
Crew Nationality: International
Ship’s Registry: Maldives
General & Cabins information:
- Four decks of guest facilities:
– Sun Deck has large open space with deck chairs available.
– Upper Deck has bridge, and outdoor seating and Deck category 2 staterooms range from 188 square feet and feature large windows. The category 1 stateroom is approximately 117 square feet with a large picture window.
– Main Deck has open-air restaurant, lounge, small library and category 3 staterooms 232 and features large windows.
– Lower Deck has category 1 staterooms range from 88 – 145 square feet, with portholes.
- Stairs connect the decks (no elevator).
- The bridge may be visited upon request, contingent upon weather and navigation conditions.
- Smoking is allowed on the Sun Deck only.
- All staterooms have two lower beds—one double and one twin.
- All staterooms have: a hair dryer, closet for storage, European-type outlets (two round sockets) at 220 volts, and individual air-conditioning controls.
Dining & Services:
- The restaurant accommodates all guests at one seating.
- Special dietary requests (except Kosher) can be fulfilled with advance notice.
- Coffee and tea are available 24 hours a day.
- A dhoni (traditional vessel), a small tender for diving, snorkeling, and excursions ashore, and a spa.
- Weights and tanks are provided onboard. Snorkel and diving equipment, including masks, fins, BCDs, and wet suits are available to rent for a fee. Please contact us in advance if you would like to rent equipment onboard.
- Laundry services are not available onboard, however arrangements for having laundry washed ashore may be possible.
- The U.S. Dollar is the currency used on board. U.S. Dollars, Euros, U.K. Pounds, and credit cards are accepted for payment of shipboard accounts.
The Adventure Begins Here
Get regular inspiration straight to your inbox from Exodus' experts.