Gross Tonnage: 4,200
Length: 297 feet
Beam: 50 feet
Draft: 14 feet
Number of Guests: 104
Crew Nationality: International
Ship’s Registry: Bahamas
General & Suites information:
- Five decks of guest facilities:
– Magellan Deck has restaurant, doctor’s office and suites are 230 square feet and have two to four portholes.
– Columbus Deck has lounge, reception and suites are 240 square feet and feature a large picture window.
– Marco Polo Deck has club, library and suites range between 225 to 240 square feet with a sliding mirrored glass door leading directly to the promenade.
– Erikson Deck has bridge, outdoor bar, café and suites are 270 square feet including 40 square foot private balconies.
– Explorer Deck has salon, sun deck and suites are 325 square feet including 80 square foot private balconies. The two-room owner’s suite is 385 square feet with a 110 square foot balcony.
- Stairs and an elevator service all guest decks.
- The bridge is available to visit most times throughout the day, contingent upon weather, security, and navigation conditions.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas.
- All suites feature ocean views and have two twin beds that can be reconfigured into one queen, a sitting area, en suite bathroom, large wardrobes, vanity table, small refrigerator, television, personal safe, hairdryer, assorted toiletries, individually controlled air-conditioning and heating, and American-style outlets (two flat prongs) at 110 volts.
Dining & Services:
- The main restaurant can accommodate all guests at one seating.
- Most diets can be catered for on board, but special dietary requests must be made in advance.
- Breakfast is served in the restaurant with a la carte and buffet options.
- When weather permits, meals can be served on deck, but are usually served in the main restaurant.
- Afternoon tea and hors d’oeuvres are served in the lounge; coffee and tea are available in the club.
- Island Sky carries a fleet of Zodiacs, a small tender, and is equipped to offer scuba diving.
- Public spaces include a large lounge, club and bar with piano, and library with games, reference books, novels, DVDs, and computers with Internet access.
- Free onboard Wi-Fi is available for all guests.
- There are two sun decks: one on the aft of the Erikson Deck with an outdoor bar and café, and one on the Explorer Deck.
- Laundry services (no dry cleaning), a hair salon, and a small doctor’s office are available. Rates are posted on board.
- The U.K. pound is the currency used on board. Traveler’s checks, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express are accepted for payment of shipboard accounts.
The Adventure Begins Here
Get regular inspiration straight to your inbox from Exodus' experts.