Gross Tonnage: 4,200
Length: 297 feet
Beam: 50 feet
Draft: 17 feet
Number of Guests: 100
Crew Nationality: International
Ship’s Registry: Bahamas
General & Suites information:
- Five decks of guest facilities:
– Castle Deck has dining room, doctor’s office and Category 1 suites that are 244 square feet and have three portholes.
– Caledonian Deck has bar, lounge, reception and Category 2 suites that are 232 square feet with large picture windows.
– Promenade Deck has gym, hair salon and Category 3 suites that are 217 square feet with a picture window; Category 4 suites that are 217 square feet with direct deck access via a sliding glass door; and Category 5 suites that are 243 square feet and feature two forward-facing portholes and direct deck access via a sliding glass door.
– Bridge Deck has bridge, outdoor dining and Category 6 suites that are 217 square feet and have patio doors leading to private balconies that are 60 square feet.
– Panorama Deck has sun deck, library, Panorama Lounge, and bar.
- All suites feature ocean views and have two twin beds that can be reconfigured into one queen, a sitting area, a well-appointed en suite bathroom, large closets, vanity table, small refrigerator, television, personal safe, hair dryer, assorted toiletries, individually controlled air-conditioning and heating, and American style outlets (two flat prongs) at 110 volts.
- Stairs and an elevator service all decks.
- The bridge is available to visit most times throughout the day, contingent upon weather, security, and navigation conditions.
- Smoking is permitted only on outside decks.
Dining & Services:
- The main restaurant can accommodate all guests at one seating.
- Most diets can be catered for on board, but special dietary requests must be made in advance.
- Breakfast is served buffet-style and a la carte.
- Dinner is served in the main restaurant. When weather permits, meals can also be served on deck.
- Afternoon tea is served in the lounge and coffee and tea are available 24 hours a day.
- Caledonian Sky carries a fleet of Zodiacs and is equipped to offer scuba diving.
- Public spaces include a large lounge for lectures, Panorama lounge and bar, gym, and library with reference books, novels, DVDs, and computers with Internet access.
- Free onboard Wi-Fi is available for all guests.
- Laundry services (no dry cleaning), a hair salon, and a small doctor’s office are available on board. Rates are posted.
- The U.K. pound is the currency used on board. Traveler’s checks, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted for payment of shipboard accounts.
The Adventure Begins Here
Get regular inspiration straight to your inbox from Exodus' experts.