- Stay in the resort of Yllas in the heart of Finnish Lapland, a cross country skier's paradise
- Pallas-Yllastunturi National Park - officially where the world's cleanest air has been measured
- Ski in ski out 3* family run accommodation based in the Lappish village of Akaslompolo
- Snow sure destination
- Opportunity to see the Northern Lights!
- Plenty of activities to choose from including snowmobiling, husky rides, snowshoeing, fat biking and nearby, downhill skiing
The village of San Cassiano, in the heart of the Italian Dolomites' Alta Badia region, boasts some of the most spectacular alpine scenery as well as a reputation for excellent cuisine.