As a thank you for travelling with Exodus, we’re inviting you to be a part of the Exodus Collective. The Collective is an extension of the feeling you get on your Exodus trip – that small group of people, from different backgrounds or parts of the world, but all united by one thing: a shared love of travel. Membership grants you special access to some fantastic benefits – and the more you travel the more you’ll be entitled to. Check out our best selling trips here
How does it work?
On your second trip, you’ll join the Collective as a Globetrotter and receive:
5% OFF YOUR THIRD EXODUS TRIP and off subsequent trips when booked within one year of returning
EXCLUSIVE PREVIEWS for new trip launches, early access booking offers, and more
AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNTS with our partners
On your seventh trip, you’ll be upgraded to Pioneer level membership. Pioneers not only receive all the benefits of Globetrotters, plus these additional benefits:
AN UPGRADED 10% OFF EXODUS TRIPS from your eighth trip onwards
GREATER FLEXIBILITY change your booking any time at no extra cost (standard charges $75 per change)
Check out some of our best selling trips
15 DaysfromAUD 6,779
Guided Group (Excl. Flights)
Experience the Costa Rican rainforest, mountains and coast
OVERVIEW of Terms & Conditions for the Exodus Loyalty Discounts:
1. If you have previously travelled with Exodus at least twice, you are entitled to a 5% Globetrotter discount off your third to seventh trips (subject to conditions, see No.3 below).
2. If you have travelled with Exodus at least seven times previously, you are entitled to 10% Pioneer discount off your eigth trip and any subsequent trip thereafter.
3. The 5% Globetrotter discount is valid for 12 months from the return date of your most recent Exodus trip. If a new Exodus trip is not booked within this time, the discount will expire and will not be available for use. The 5% Globetrotter discount cannot be extended or reinstated once expired.
4. Regardless of frequency of booking, once you have travelled on seven Exodus trips, you will be entitled to the 10% Pioneer discount on your eigth and all subsequent trips.
5. The discount can be applied to any person deemed to have travelled with Exodus previously.
6. Any person claiming a loyalty discount will have to tell Exodus how many times they have travelled, and if pre 2008 will have to tell us which trip they travelled on and when (unless Exodus are already aware of your 10% discount).
7. This discount will be applied per passenger and not per booking, and can only be applied to the person who has travelled with Exodus previously.
8. Application of your qualified discount will only be applied to the original costed invoice value of the tour.
9. Application of your discount does not apply to or affect the deposit payment.
10. The deposit payment as standard is 10% of the tour costs (minimum of $250 or equivalent); for Polar holidays the required deposit is 20% of your travel arrangements (minimum $2,000 or equivalent).
11. Your loyalty discount is shown as a line on your invoice and applied at final invoice stage.
12. Loyalty discounts cannot be applied to pre or post tour hotel costs, insurance, trip extensions, flight supplements, single supplements, bike hire or local activity costs deemed as extra.
13. Loyalty discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise stated; excluding the Exodus Refer a Friend discount whereby the offers can be used together if you so wish.
14. Exodus loyalty discounts are offered at the discretion of Exodus, and thus Exodus have the right to terminate discounts or to change the discount rules, regulations, conditions of participation levels, in whole or part, at any time, with or without notice, even though these changes may affect the value of the discount already accumulated.
15. Loyalty discounts are applied based on a customer’s trip record in our database and discounts cannot be applied retrospectively to previous trips.
16. If travelling through an agent, the discount can still be applied, however Exodus are not liable for any extra costs or discounts incurred through your chosen agent
17. A booking or flight amendment administration charge will not be applied to the customer, although there may be additional third party costs involved in a change which must be paid by the customer
Exodus Travels – Your guide to the world
With 45 years’ experience, and over 500 tours across 100 countries, our expert guides will take you on an adventure holiday you won’t forget. Exodus Travels, your guide to the world.
At Home In The Mountains: Flat Felting Community Project
Set up by Valerie Parkinson, Flat Felting is one of the initiatives that make up the Exodus Travels Foundation’s Himalayan Community Projects. They aim to empower women, give them alternative sources of income, especially during the winter months when the snow limits what they can do in their villages. Flat felting is essentially a technique where you take the wool of their cattle and wet it and press it to shape items that trekkers in the Himalaya can buy in the summer.