Vietnam 14th March 2014

Hi, anyone signed up for this trip? It might be good to have a chat before we go - maybe meet up at the airport - its a long flight!

Bob

Penybont

Hi I am going on the Vietnam adventure trip on 14/3. Is that the same one as yours?

Sian

Carol123

Hi, I am signed up for this trip too.  Haven't travelled solo before so a bit apprehensive.  I will stay in a hotel near the airport the night before.  Be good to meet up with anyone at the airport or even at hotel night before!

Carol 

Bobalong

Well that makes three! Happy to meet at airport but I won't be staying over night before we fly.

Hope you have all got your visa and jabs sorted.

Bob 

'

Hi Bob, Carol and Sian

I am booked on this trip . Flying from Gatwick .Looking forward to it.

It will be my 6th trip with Exodus

Colin

Hi,

I am staying at the Premier Inn North terminal Gatwick , the night before the flight .

Colin

Jesse

Hi All
I live 30 mins drive from Gatwick so will meet up in the airport.
Wendy

sandy7

Hi All,

I am booked on this trip and really looking forward to it! Yes, it would be great to meet at Gatwick pre flight. Sandy

Bobalong

Hi All,

Then there were six!

I think we fly from the North terminal. Anyone have a suggestion of where we should meet up?

Jabs tomorrow. Yuck!

Bob 

Penybont

I am also staying at the premium inn the night before so happy to meet up with those staying there. Happy to meet others at the airport, no doubt there will be a Starbucks or equivalent!

I had my visa back this week and jabs sorted! Getting conflicted advice re malaria, has anyone else chosen to get some?

Sian

Penybont

Hi Colin, I am arriving about 6.15 pm, will give you a text when I arrive.

Yes don't think we are in a high risk area but got malarone in tesco today just in case. I understand side effects rare rare so hopefully will be ok. Will also have insect repellent and Long sleeved shirts!

Sian

Hi Sian,

I have had comfirmation from Exodus (Radek Novak) that we are not going to any high risk areas.

The advice I got from the travel nurse was  that anti-malarial was only required for high risk areas, she recommended malarone because it does not have too many side effects.  I am taking insect repellent and spraying my clothes with permethrin. (Ordered from Amazon).

I always wear long sleeved shirts & long trousers.

See you at Gatwick .

Colin 

Colin

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 1 844 227 9087