NORTHERN INDIA 2ND APRIL 2012

Hi Any fellow travellers embarking on the Highlights of northern India Departing on 2nd april 2012. Would be good to Know whos Going . Looking forward to a cultural experience.

LindaP

Hi,

I'm going on the trip starting on 2nd April, really looking forward to it.  just been through all the info today re. vaccinations / malaria etc which makes it seem so much more real - won't be long now!

Hi Linda, Yes Iam on countdown as well, Iam so Looking forward to this trip.I recieved my Visa Back  Yesterday Which Iam Relieved about. Are you getting your Ruppes Currency in India ?

Looking forward to meeting you , Best Wishes Michael .

mainsd

My tour starts on Sunday 1st - is this the same trip or is there another one the following day??

My trip Definately starts on the 2nd of April !

Kiara12

Hi Linda and Michael, I am also starting my trip on the 2nd April. I am the same i am so looking forward to this experience. Michael I am getting my rupees in India at the Airport as I read that you can not take them in or out of the country. The only other way is getting a preloaded travel money card and withdrawing it over there.

Good to know who others on the trip! Take care meet you soon. Debbie

Hi Debbie , thanks for your advice re: currency,Will be Great To meet you, Iam so Looking forwad to this Indian Cultural Experioence.

Best Wishes Michael.

LindaP

Hi Michael and Debbie,

Really looking forward to meeting you both and to seeing India - definately on a countdown to it now! I've got a some rupees as I bought them back from a previous trip but have no idea how much they are worth, but in reality expect I might have enough for a few drinks!

Linda 

Linda 

Hi Debbie and Linda, Not Long Now Untill our adventure begins, Iam So looking Forward to this trip, I have just purchased some sun tan cream its going to be very hot , whilst we are there.

Hope alls well with you , Best Wishes Michael .

Kiara12

Hi :), I know so excited! It has come round so fast I can't believe it! This time next week I will be sitting in the airport waiting on my connecting flight!

I am away to buy some three quarter length trousers today.

Take care see you soon!

Hi All, Just wishing you a great last day in the uk , before our adventure in India Begins , Yippee

See you at Heathrow Terminal 4 , Best Wishes Michael.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 1 844 227 9087