CYCLING SRI LANKAN BACKROADS AUGUST / SEPTEMBER 2010

Make 2018 Your Year of Adventure. Save $150 when you Book Now - Learn More >

Hi Wendy my partner and myself (Bill) are going on this trip we did the Kerelan India Trip last year. We are flying out a few days early to look around the capital and will be joing you at the cycle start point. Hope to meet you all soon.

Bill

geraldino

Hi Wendy and Bill,

Jeremy and I will probably both be posting on this site.

what footwear are you bringing? Not sure whether we should buy special shoes for this as we have not been on a similar trip before. Really looking foreward to the trip but a little concerned in case there is too much steep uphill cycling.Both Jeremy and I row on the Thames, but are just building up some cycling miles for this trip.

Regards,

Geraldine 

jeremyrowe

I have been to Colombo a number of times before on business (1997-99), and found everyone very pleasant. Sri Lanka looked a great place to come on holiday, and I have always wanted to do this.

Geraldine and I are looking forward to this trip and to meeting you! 

Jeremy 

geraldino

Hi Wendy and Bill,

what footwear are you bringing? Not sure whether we should buy special shoes for this as we have not been on a similar trip before. Really looking foreward to the trip but a little concerned in case there is too much steep uphill cycling.Both Jeremy and I row on the Thames, but are just building up some cycling miles for this trip.

Regards,

Geraldine 

geraldino

Hi Wendy and Bill,

Regards,

Geraldine 

Hi,

Am thinking of booking this last minute! Only thing slightly putting me off is what the weather might be like as this trip comes between the two monsoon seasons. Don't mind some rain now and then (helps to cool of aching limbs) but don't fancy being a drowned rat for two weeks. Please can someone reasure me that it's not as bad as I think it might be!

David

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 1 844 227 9087