Anyone out there going to Burma Jan 2012

Hello to anyone who reads this. I am joining the Burma trip in January, which I think is now full.

I've never been on an Exodus trip before. I've always travelled independently: Thailand, Cambodia but thought I'd be better placed going this time with a group. I have booked a land only trip as I'm planning going on perhaps to Viet Nam after for a couple more weeks. I am travelling out to Rangoon using the same flights that Exodus are using so there's a chance some of us may meet up at the airport

Hi, Graham - we've met elsewhere. Just checking you've got your departure lined up for Saturday 21st - NOT Sunday 22nd. Wouldn't want to see you standing on the tarmac as we take off. I'm travelling with a friend of mine from Devon - Penny - and I'm from Dorset. Looking forward to meeting everyone else in the group.

Hi again Christine, Don't worry I have got the dates right; I don't know how 22nd got there but I have all my tickets. I also have my visa as well. I'm on a land only trip but am flying out using the same flights as Exodus. Thereafter I am flying to Bangkok then visiting family in the south of Thailand then maybe to Viet nam. I'll make that bit up as I go. Like your friend I am from Devon, wonder if I know her; it's a small world.

I'm travelling on my own and I'll contact you again to arrange how and where to meet in the airport terminal.

There is a resounding silence from those who travelled in November! Were they struck dumb by the astounding beauty of it all - or are they still recovering? Not long now until we find out.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 1 844 227 9087