Anyone else going on MAC - Cuban Highlights Ride 24 May 2012?

Anyone else going on MAC - Cuban Highlights Ride 24 May 2012?

CairoMark

Hi Cathryn, I am going on this trip with a couple of friends, Joanne and Steve, so look forward to seeing you soon. Mark

Cathryn01

Hi Mark

I'm so pleased you're coming, I was beginning to think I was the only one! Do the three of you do much cycling?

Cathryn

CairoMark

Hi Cathryn,

I sent a previous post, but not sure it was sent successfully as I am having problems with internet, so apologies for the delay. Joanne is the only one in our group who cycles on a regular basis. I used to cycle, but have not done so in recent years and it will probably be a bit of a shock to the system. The roads in Cairo are not safe for cycling and a recent incident has heightened cycling safety over here, so my training is confined to the gym. I think Steve is in a similar situation as me as far as cycling is concerned. How about you?

Take Care,

Mark

Cathryn01

Hi Mark

Are you all coming from Cairo? I don't really cycle regularly but have also done the odd spin class and short (!) bike ride. I am hoping the distances will be ok just worried about the speed! Not long to go now...

C

CairoMark

I'm the only one coming from Cairo as the others are now based in UK. I don't think speed is the priority because most people would have selected this holiday because cycling gives them a chance of seeing more of the countryside at a civilized pace. I'm sure most of the group will be stopping to admire the views, take photographs, etc. That's certainly my plan.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 1 844 227 9087