Anyone else doing the Dec 2011 Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam cycle trip?

Make 2018 Your Year of Adventure. Save $150 when you Book Now - Learn More >

And have you heard anything about the impact of flooding on the trip? - I am hoping there is still time for things to dry out a bit

SarahAC

Hi Karolyn,

I'm on this trip too. The flooding looked pretty bad a couple of weeks ago, didn't it? I've not checked lately but hoping it should be ok.

Have you got visas and anti-malarials and stuff all sorted? I have an ever increasing list of things I must get onto... (I'm expecting my passport back today from the Vietnamese embassy - fingers crossed).

Can't wait to meet everyone. Should be an amazing couple of weeks!

Sarah

Great.  Look forward to meeting you Sarah.  My friend just got back from 2 weeks in Thailand and Vietnam and said the floods had largely receeded - it is now the dry season, so it should only get better. I think I have everything (visa, jabs) sorted (though still am not packed, and need to start as I plan to come with hand luggage only, which will require some discipline. K

SarahAC

Hand luggage only??? Oh my goodness. I am in awe!

Have you managed to get currency for everywhere? I've ended up getting some Thai but the rest in dollars in the hope I can sort it when we're out there. I always worry about taking far too much or far too little.

Am so looking forward to a bit of warm weather...

See you at the weekend.

S.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 1 844 227 9087