ANYBODY ON CLASSIC VIETNAM & ANGKOR-MARCH 11-24/2013

I'd love to know if there is anybody committed to this trip yet. It looks like a super trip hitting the highlights w/o spending a whole bunch of time driving. As a Canadian, I know I'll appreciate the break from our winter by that time.

Hi, I am also doing this trip departing from LHR on 10 March. I understand that it is now pretty much full with half the party travelling from UK.
It looks from your profile/posts as if you've been doing more adventurous trips than I have in the past - so far I've only been to Jordan and Morocco with Exodus.
Am also very much looking forward to Vietnam and Angkor, just hope the flights are good.

s3fbicarol

H1 WE ARE ALSO ON THE TRIP LEAVING LHR ON SUNDAY 10 MARCH BOOKED VIA TRAILFINDERS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT, NEVER TRAVELLED WITH EXODUS BEFORE

Hi, you two. I'm leaving on the morning of the 9th from Edmonton via Vancouver & Seoul. Nearly 18 hours flying time before arriving Hanoi late on the 10th. You must be flying together on the group flight.

I have been on a few Exodus trips now & have always been very satisfied. In my experience they seem to have good leaders & trips. I like to be able to read reviews on trips before I book. They appear to be uncensored and if there has ever been a problem, it's been addressed.

Not too long now. Less than a month! Have either of you been to SE Asia before? Are you both travelling solo? 

Hi,

I agree not long now, I bought some currency yesterday and am now a dong multimillionaire.

The trip from London is also quite long as we come via Kuala Lumpur.  I am travelling solo & the furthest east I've been so far is Turkey.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 1 844 227 9087