Via Ferrata

Make 2018 Your Year of Adventure. Save $150 when you Book Now - Learn More >

Hi there, just looking to see if anyone going on the intro to via ferrata on 11th July is out there to say hello before turning up in Italia.

Tryfan

Hi

Only a week to go, hope the weather is the same out there as here!  Have you done anything like this before?

Er, no!  Not really.  I did one day walking up the Scheffauer near Soll in Austria, which needed fixed rope & harness but that's about it.  And it was about 6 years ago.  I am a little bit worried about the possibility of turning into a total wimp.  But on the plus side, the scenery should be beautiful so even if I find myself stranded clinging to a mountainside, at least there'll be a nice view! What about you? 

Rach

Tryfan

you'll be fine!  I did the small via ferrata in the lakes last year which is why I am here really, looking forward to it.  Just finished packing so hope I've left nothing out...

Tryfan

you'll be fine!  I did the small via ferrata in the lakes last year which is why I am here really, looking forward to it.  Just finished packing so hope I've left nothing out...

Holliecc

How was your trip, I'm heading over to Italy for the Intro to Via Ferrata this Saturday - any top tips?

Hollie

I'm probably a bit too late replying - by the time you read this you'll be back I expect!!  Anyway I'm sure you'll have a great time as i think everyone in our group did!

Rach

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.