Everest Base Camp departing UK 18th October

Make 2018 Your Year of Adventure. Save $150 when you Book Now - Learn More >

Hi,

Is anyone else booked onto this trip yet?

John Lomas

Hiya Rooby, I'm going on the base camp trip that departs on the 16th oct. I have posted a message in the departure lounge. If you want to discuss any prep for the trip I will be happy to chat.

Carole08

My husband and I (Pete) have booked on the EBC trip leaving Heathrow on the 18th October. Really looking forward to it -our first trip to Nepal. Are you getting your visa in advance or at the airport at Kathmandu?

Carole

John Lomas

Hiya Carole

I am getting my visa in Nepal, I've heard its ok to get it there. All you do is fill in a form and have your dollars and photo ready. I think you get it at the airport

Carole08

Yes Exodus have also confirmed this is the easiest way - se we will do the same

Not sure how much money to take overall - will see what others say.

Carole

John Lomas

Hiya Carole,

I'm not too sure how much money to take. I have heard that about £20 per day on the trek will cover food drink and tips. I would think the same roughly in Kathmandu. I will probably take extra just in case and leave what I dont need at the hotel.

John

mikebowness

Hi there,

I've just confirmed my booking for this trip and i'm slowly trawling through the grey print of many insurance companies. Anyone got any tips on a good insurance company or is it best to go with the insurance offered by Exodus?

Many thanks

Mike

dawajangbu

its good to see everyone in touch .

well im not sure if its mike .talking about the insurance ..yes i reckon exodus insurance . and keep in mind that you must be insured till the maxmium height you will be going to,thats 5545m.

this is for everyone .jangbu dawa

Hello Everybody.

Not long to go now!!

Just checking to see if anyone has had the rabies jab??

Thanks

Craig

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 1 844 227 9087