EVEREST BASE CAMP & GOKYO LAKES

Make 2018 Your Year of Adventure. Save $150 when you Book Now - Learn More >

Hi,

I have just booked this trip to depart from London on the 27 October. Would be great to hear from anyone else travelling too.

Becky

williamfawcett

Hi Becky,

I've just booked this trip, so I guess we'll meet in October.

Looks exciting - I can't wait!

Bill 

Becky 134

Hi Bill,

Looking forward to meeting you, I am also very excited about this trip! Have been busy treking up mountains and hills here in the UK since I booked in preparation.

Becky

JEFFBOWLER

HI, I booked this trip too only 2 weeks to go!! now getting very excited. !!!  hope the legs and lungs are fit enough,  sure  it will be a fantastic experiece.

Jeff.

chris1st

Hi everybody.

i will be joining you all for the trip. Shall we meet in the airport lounge for a drink and a chat?

Chris.

Becky 134

Hi Guys,

Chris sounds like a plan. Do you wanna decide on a time and a place and let us all know

See you next Tues

Becks

chris1st

Hi Becky,

well, im hopefully checking in by about 7.30. Im not sure where in terminal 3 there is a bar/lounge?   If anybody knows, let us know.  But if not, im guessing we will all have our hiking boots on and a day pack slung over our shoulders!

Chris.

williamfawcett

I'll be catching this group flight too, so if you decide on a time and place in T3 on Tues evening, let me know.

williamfawcett

BTW, did anyone get the kit bag Exodus were supposed to send us?

chris1st

Hey guys,

i also have my kit bag sorted.  Hopefully if we all check in about 7.30, we will see our black exodus bags in the queue! If not, WHSmith sounds like a plan.  I will have a black Berghaus day pack and my grey solomon walking boots. Oh and i will be smiling like a cheshire cat!!!

Not long to go, see you tuesday.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 1 844 227 9087