Discover Namibia - AZN

Make 2018 Your Year of Adventure. Save $150 when you Book Now - Learn More >

Anyone out there joining this trip?  Would be great to get to know a few names before we meet.

ramlot

Hello!

I've just signed up for this trip and a good idea to make contact beforehand! With all the gloom of the credit crunch - two weeks of stunning scenery and wildlife will be perfect.

Cheers

Richard

Solo

Hello everyone.  Nine weeks to go.  AFRICA!  The name gives me a thrill.  I have already been to Kenya, Tanzania, and long ago to Zimbabwe.  This is my first time with Exodus, and I am hoping for good memories.  Looking forward to meeting you all.

Roger 

Hi,

I will also be there.  Definitely looking forward to it. 

Peter 

celinegw

Afternoon Gents, good to hear a few names out there.

Only a month to go until the trip - can't wait.  It's going to be my first trip to 'Africa proper'.

have you had the email from Exodus about the flight changes?  Bit of a pain and as I have to travel from Holland, it's a good job I hadn't booked my AMS-LGW flights.

One month to go....

ramlot

...Just had a phone call from Exodus to say the flights are now from Heathrow over to Frankfurt, then to Windhoek - bit annoying...but i guess all part of the adventure!!?

I didnt receive an email  and they've promised to resend - so if you haven't heard, suggest you give them a call as they're re - booking the flights.

cheers

Richard

I guess we will all meet up at the Gate for the BA flight to Frankfurt.    I will have the large Lowepro bag with a gold tag on the top.  Failing that does anyone know good bars at Frankfurt airport??

See you all on Saturday

Peter

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 1 844 227 9087