Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

EBC trek departing on the 25th of Feb...

Anonymous
Tue, 01/29/2008 - 14:36

Hello just a quick note to say Hi and introduce myself to anyone doing the EBC trek departing from the 25th of Feb. I’ve just upped my training to 5 times a week in the Gym with a few weeks to go in the vain attempt to get slightly fitter for the trip. I’m looking forward to it especially the landing at Lukla. Any tips for the trip will be appreciated Cheers Matt  

Anonymous
Tue, 02/05/2008 - 09:35

Hi Matt,

Not going on this trek, but have previously been and am thinking of travelling again (want to attempt Mera Peak 1st).

It's a great trek and I don't blame you for upping your training.. The flight to Lukla is fantastic, well worth taking a video camera to catch the views.

Feel free to email me on cmo92@hotmail.com if you need any tips!

Craig.

Anonymous
Tue, 02/12/2008 - 21:32

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!

Not long to go now - the count down is on!!!

My name's Mand and I've decided to 'fatten up' in prep for the trip - I'm sure we'll all drop weight - well, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!!

Anonymous
Fri, 02/15/2008 - 11:04

Hi Mand I’m looking forward to it too – never really done anything like this before so I’m excited and scared at the same time. (I will be easy to spot – I will be the Londoner with no idea of how to do/use anything) My fitness regime has taken a dive in the last week pubs & Gyms don’t mix (I liked your idea of training). I think I’ve got most my kit now – I’m going to get any last minute bits in Katmandu 

See you next week Matt   

(Oh and I got the date wrong on my first post!)

Anonymous

How small are the kit bags? I've filtered my kit so much, and still it's bulging!!! We did Kili last year, and was fantastic, so couldn't wait to travel again.

We're (Gail and I) are travelling from up North, so will be in the pub in the airport from mid afternoon (soft drinks only, of course!!!).

Just spy the blue bags!!

See you then!!

Anonymous

I’ve just done a dry run at packing and see what you mean! Plus I’ve still got to fit in a down jacket (which I think I am going to buy in Kathmandu).

I’ll be in the bar (airport side) from early evening (and on the hard drinks). I’m really looking forward to it now especially the internal flight to Lukla.

See you both next week

Matt

You recently looked at