Almost half of Exodus travellers are single travellers, choosing solo holidays rather than with family and friends. Single travellers are often charged a compulsory premium but at Exodus you can travel without having to pay extra, because we will pair you with another traveller of the same gender. You can travel as a single traveller on ANY of our holidays (with the exception of our Family Adventures & Private Departures) where you ll be with a group of like-minded, independent individuals who share your passion for adventure travel.
Exodus have also launched Solo Departures. We have chosen one or two departure dates on a selection of our most popular trips which are specifically recommended for clients booking and travelling as one person, with the aim to draw significant numbers of solo passengers to certain departures. These trips can be viewed below – keep an eye out for the marked Solo Departure in the Dates & Prices section.
Here are just some of the advantages Exodus' solo holidays:
- They provide the security of travelling in an organised group.
- You will not have to pay more because you are booking by yourself.
- You will not have to pay a single supplement as we will room you with a fellow traveller of the same sex, and occasionally you may end up with your own room.
- For those who choose, almost all trips offer guaranteed single accommodation at a very reasonable extra charge.
- You can virtually meet and discuss preparations for your trip at Exodus Forum before departure.
- You will meet like minded travellers and make new friends.