Exodus is proud to have teamed up with the RSPB. At Exodus we strongly believe that tourism can be a force for good, bringing benefits to local communities, helping preserve environments and providing real and positive social exchanges. All our trips are run sensitively with over 98% of customers in the last five years stating that we act responsibly whether in the heart of a big city or visiting remote wilderness areas.
Exodus Supports SAVE Vultures Project
Three species of vulture in south Asia are critically threatened with extinction in the near future. The oriental white-backed, the long-billed and the slender-billed vulture.
This shocking decline is because of a veterinary drug, diclofenac, which is toxic to any vulture that feeds on the carcass of recently treated cattle.
As part of Exodus' commitment to conservation and responsible travel, we have teamed up with the RSPB to support SAVE (Saving Asia's Vultures from Extinction). We are working with the RSPB for the next two years to help rid the market of diclofenac for veterinary use and reverse the fortunes of these birds.
What next? SAVE is showing farmers that there are alternative drugs that are just as effective in treating cattle, and establishing Vulture Safe Havens - diclofenac free areas where captivity bred vultures can be released without risk of poisoning.
When you make a booking with Exodus, we will donate 7% of the cost of the holiday to the SAVE vulture project.
5% off Exodus holidays
Exodus is pleased to offer 'Birds' magazine readers, and RSPB staff members, a fantastic discount of 5% off any Exodus holiday*. Whether you have harboured a desire to view carmine bee eaters in South Luangwa, or penguins, storm petrels and remarkable albatrosses in Antarctica, Exodus wildlife holidays offer the ornithologist a whole world of opportunities.
To make the most of this special offer, make sure you quote ‘RSPB’ at the time of booking.
*Terms and Conditions
1) Each 'Birds' reader and RSPB staff member who books any Exodus trip departing on or before 30 September 2014 will receive a 5% discount.
2) The offer is open to first time travellers travelling on long haul destinations only with Exodus only who book on or after 1 October 2012.
3) Only one discount per person.
4) Offer is only valid for people booking directly with Exodus and who live in the United Kingdom.
5) Offer is not open to Exodus staff or their immediate families.
6) There is no cash alternative and no correspondence will be entered into.
7) This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other Exodus offers or loyalty discounts.
8) The discount will be applied to the final balance, not the deposit payment.
9) Exodus has the right to withdraw or change this introductory offer at anytime.