Last minute departures
- Wildlife & Polar
- Types of Holiday
Popular Walking holiday
Try a host of different activities in glorious Turkish surroundings.
Morocco is a great family holiday destination, with a vibrant mix of colourful cultures, bustling cities, peaceful mountains and an idyllic coastline. Here are just five reasons why a you should take your family to Morocco...
1. Fabulous climate - The sun definitely shines! In the summer Marrekech can get very hot but once you're in the Atlas Mountains the cool breezes make for perfect weather.
2. Big on adventure - Prepare for a healthy dose of 'culture shock' and fantastic scenery.
3. Just a 4-hour flight from London- A short haul flight and setp into a different world.
4. Shopping - Morocco is home to great bargains for everyone, from food to souvenirs.
5. Camel riding - Every father and son should try it once! (See photographic evidence above)
Come and join Exodus for a fun and adventure packed family holiday to Morocco this year. Or to read more about this wonderful country and the 'Red City; Marrakech' from our Extracts Magazine Spring issue