Once you have decided which holiday is for you, you will need to check availability on the dates and prices page. You will need to specify the number of adults and children (if requesting a family holiday) you want to book for so that we can check availability on your chosen trip and also let you know whether the trip is Available or Guaranteed.
Already got an option?
If you are already holding an option and have been sent a link to the website you will not need to specify the number of travellers but will need to enter your option number in the space provided.
The Exodus Challenge
Please note that Exodus adventure holidays are by nature active and some travel to remote destinations. It is therefore imperative that you understand exactly what is involved and are confident that you can fully participate in all activities included in the trip. If having read the literature, you are unsure about a trips suitability please contact Exodus on 800-843-4272, or your agent, and speak to one of our travel experts. Help with the online booking process
Step 1 - About You and Your Traveller
- Enter the details for the lead traveller and then details for all the other travellers ensuring that all names are spelled exactly as they appear on the passports. Any airline tickets issued with incorrect spelling cannot always be reissued without penalty, so please check this carefully. Do not use abbreviations e.g. Liz for Elizabeth, unless this is what appears in your passport.
- Terms & Conditions. There is a link to view and read our customer agreement. Please ensure you take time to read this as you will be asked to tick a box to say that you have read and agree to our customer agreement before booking your trip."
Step 2 – Additional Information and Trip Extras
- Are you insured? Insurance is compulsory and you must have at least US$75,000 for emergency medical evacuation plus US$75,000 for medical expenses. An insurance plan that is designed to meet the needs of US originating Exodus travelers is available for purchase from USI Travel Insurance Services. To obtain a quote and to purchase online click here
- Passport Details. On some of our trips your passport details are required to confirm the booking. We will let you know if these are required during the online booking process. Please fill in your passport details and check that your passport is valid for at least 6 months beyond your period of stay. If not, you need to obtain a new passport.
- Special Equipment. On specific trips you may also be asked to specify details relating to the hire of special equipment.
- Bike Hire - if your require bike hire you will be asked to specify height of rider · Ski Hire - if your require ski hire you will be asked to specify shoe size, height and weight
- Single Supplements. Exodus can offer single room options where applicable so please let us know if you require this for any member of your party?
- Emergency Contact Details. In the unlikely event that there is an emergency whilst you are on your trip, please supply Exodus with a contact name and address in the box provided on the online booking form.
- Flight Arrangements. Getting to and from your adventure does not have to be a challenge. Adventure Center who handle reservations for US originating Exodus travelers has been getting passengers to and from adventurous destinations worldwide for almost 30 years. Their many airline contracts enable them to offer you competitive fares often with more flexible payment, cancellation and change restrictions than you're likely to find on the internet. Working with many airlines also assures them of being able to customize your air travel to suit your needs. In most cases you will be able to fly you to your trip right from your home town's nearest airport. The USD Exodus tour prices are land only and do not include international flights.
- Dietary Requirements / Medical conditions. Do you or any of your party have any special dietary requirements or medical conditions? If so, please let us know in the space provided. · Additional Information. Anything else that you would like to make Exodus aware of that’s relevant to your booking then please let us know.
Step 3 – Booking Overview
- Check Your Details. This next stage (screen) is your chance to check that all the details you have entered are correct. Please print a copy for your records. If you notice that any details are incorrect please use the EDIT button to go back and correct your details. Once you are happy that all the details are correct please proceed to the Payment Options screen.
- Happy To Proceed? Please check you have included everything you require with your original booking. Any changes that you subsequently make will be subject to amendment fees.
Step 4 - Payment Options
- Deposit. As a minimum you will need to pay a $300 USD non-refundable deposit per person per trip. Full payment is required if travel commences within 70 days.
- Payment in full? You also have the option to pay the full amount if you so wish.
- Late Bookings. If your booking is within 70 days of departure then the online booking process will request full payment of the trip and this must be paid in full to secure your booking. Please note: In some cases we may have to impose a late booking fee of $50 USD per booking to cover extra expenses if departure is less than 31 days away.
- Loyalty Discounts. If you have travelled with Exodus on 2 or more trips you’re entitled to a 5% discount. If you have travelled on 9 or more trips a 10% discount applies. Please indicate if this is the case and we’ll check our records and apply the discount.
- Exodus Vouchers. If you hold any Exodus vouchers and want to redeem them against this trip then please let us know.
- Final Payments. If you've only paid a deposit, the balance of your payment will be due 70 days before departure. The exact date will be shown on your invoice in your confirmation paperwork.
Step 5 - Booking Confirmation and what happens next?
- Confirmation Reference. Once you have entered your payment details and submitted these you will have completed your online booking request and will receive a booking confirmation request number. Note: This will be different to a previous option number that you may have held. You will also receive an immediate automatic email acknowledging receipt of your confirmation request.
- Please note: This will be an automated email, which you should not use to reply, details and instructions of how to contact Exodus will be within the email. Please retain the email for your records.
- Confirmation Paperwork. We will also send you a confirmation pack within two weeks of booking, although in busy periods it may take a little longer. Your confirmation will include additional information about what to take, visas and vaccinations etc.
Final Joining Instructions and How Was It For You?
- Final Joining Instructions. About two weeks before departure we will send out your Final Joining Instructions. These will contain joining details. Please note: If you have not received your Final Joining Instructions before you are due to depart contact us immediately. Please check them carefully and if you have any concerns or last minute questions about your holiday contact one of our Travel Experts.
- How was it for you? Afterwards please don't forget to fill in your quality control questionnaire telling Exodus about the good points and any improvements we can make for future trips. We’ll also send you a more informal email inviting you to join in our discussion forums and post a review of your trip online for others to share. Remember - you can also submit your photos as well!
- Small Group Adventure Holidays. The majority of our holidays are group holidays and require a certain minimum number of travellers to become operational. In the unlikely event that a holiday does not reach minimum numbers we may be forced to cancel. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you do not make any non-refundable/non changeable travel arrangements until you have checked with our office that the holiday has been definitely confirmed. This will usually be done between 8 and 4 weeks before departure.
That was the detail so now for the important bit… Happy Travels!