THIS OFFER IS NOW CLOSED.
Exodus is offering free single rooms in no less than twelve exciting destinations, offering you the perfect blend of like-minded company and privacy - at absolutely no extra cost.
The single supplement has always been optional with Exodus, but now you can skip it entirely and still have your own room. There is a limited availability on each departure though, so be sure to book soon. You could save up to £500!
Available on holidays to any of the following destinations …
Please see below for full terms and conditions:
- The promoter of this offer is Exodus Travels Limited trading as Exodus (“Promoter”) whose principal place of trading is at Grange Mills, Weir Road, London, SW12 0NE
- The offer: The offer is for one free single room per person with the purchase of a trip booked from 14th April 2014 until 21st April 2014, for travel until 31st December 2014, exclusively for loyal customers only and can be used in conjunction with loyalty discounts for this time period only. From 22nd April 2014 until single rooms run out, this offer is available to everyone, but cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or loyalty discounts.
- The proportion of the price of the booker’s next eligible booking with the Promoter will be applied to the final balance payment and not the deposit payment.
- Purchase of a trip is necessary to enter. The offer only applies to trips that are operated in the following areas: Costa Rica, South Africa, Thailand, Cambodia, Slovenia, Vietnam, China, Jordan, Morocco, Turkey (excluding Exodus' Gulet Cruise (trip code: ATU), Greece, and Cuba.
- The offer is only valid while single rooms are available.
- Eligibility: The offer is open to United Kingdom and Overseas residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees and agents of the Promoter, PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, TUI Travel PLC and any of the TUI Travel PLC group of companies.
- The offer will begin at 9.00am (London time) on Monday 14th April 2014 (“Opening Date”) exclusively for loyal customers. The offer will end at 11.59pm (London time) on Monday 21st 2014 (“Closing Date”). This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, except loyalty discounts.
- The offer will then open at 00.00am on Tuesday 22nd April 2014 (“Opening Date”) for all customers. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, including loyalty offers.
- Clients must travel before 31st December 2014.
- Clients must quote the promotional code 1612 when booking. If booking is made online, the cost of the single supplement will be removed once the code has been quoted.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the booker is solely responsible for all additional costs and expenses associated with the offer. The Promoter has the right to alter any aspect of the offer without prior notice if necessary to do so for any reason. All travellers must take out adequate travel insurance and have such a policy in place at the time of travel and for the duration of their travel. All travellers will be responsible for ensuring that they have a valid passport with a minimum 6 (six) month validity beyond the return date. All travellers are responsible for ensuring that they are eligible for and obtain any necessary visas in good time for their travel.
- The offer is personal to the booker and the bookers are not allowed to sell, auction or transfer in any way the single supplement on to a third party.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, offers will be as published and are non-transferable. There is no cash alternative or exchange. No compensation will be payable by the Promoter if any booker is unable to use their offer as stated.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the offer, extend or resume the entry period, or change or withdraw any offer at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if an event occurs that renders the offer itself or the awarding of any offer impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter (including without limitation reasons of force majeure) or if it cannot be guaranteed that the offer can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- The Promoter has arranged the offer in good faith but, to the fullest extent permitted by law, accepts no responsibility for and will not be liable for any claims, costs, losses, damages, expenses or liabilities, of any kind (including without limitation direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages) arising out of or in connection with the offer or with the acceptance, possession, use or any other aspect of any offer. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or excludes the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury resulting from the Promoter’s negligence or for any damage or liability incurred by the entrant as a result of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by the Promoter or otherwise as prohibited by law.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the Promoter and the entrant hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Exodus Travels Limited trading as Exodus is a company registered in England and Wales and is a member of the PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, a joint venture with majority shareholder TUI Travel PLC. Registered office: TUI Travel House, Crawley Business Quarter, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9QL. Company number: 1150160. All rights reserved. 2014 Terms & Conditions.