Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Would like to hear from anyone going to Indochina in Jan 2010

Anonymous
Wed, 07/29/2009 - 18:11

Hi there

We are booked onto the Jan departure of the Indochina trip. It would be good to hear from anyone else who is going.

Jenny and Ray

Tue, 08/04/2009 - 12:17

Hi Jenny & Ray.

Myself (Sarah) and friend Audrey are booked. Can't wait!

Anonymous
Thu, 08/06/2009 - 18:23

Hi Sarah and Audrey

It is good to hear from you. We can't wait either. It will be good to get away from our winter for a while! I see that our departure is now unavailable so I assume that 16 of us are booked on to it. It would be good to hear from some of the others.

Jenny and Ray

Tue, 08/11/2009 - 14:14

Audrey managed to get the last place - we hadn't booked the trip together, but when she heard I was going decided to join too! We'd both been meaning to visit the area for a few years so why not, as you say, for a bit of winter sun.

Would be good to hear from any of the other travellers - get tips on packing!

Anonymous
Wed, 08/12/2009 - 16:23

I am Audrey, friend of Sarah above. I am a complete novice, never been on one of these trips before, but am so looking forward to it. Boring my husband to death with the excitement of it all, shame I got the last place and he can't come!!  Any tips on packing and preparation welcome.

Anonymous
Mon, 08/17/2009 - 16:26

Hi Sarah and Audrey

I don't think anyone else is looking at this topic yet. Maybe they will join in later.It is a shame your husband isn't coming, Audrey.

I am sure he will be missing out on a great trip. I think we are going to need to pack for warm weather with some chilly evenings. We have been on a few trips like this before and usually try and travel light!! I am not sure we always succeed! We pack clothes that are light and easy wash and dry. I think layers are a good idea so you can put more on as it gets colder and vice versa.

Only about four and a half months to go!

Jenny

You recently looked at